Relay Wiring Harness for High/Low Beam HID Xenon Kit 9004 9007 H4 H13 9008
Please note that this Relay is Not suitable for Bi-Xenon Conversion Kit. This is for High/Low Beam (HIGH HALOGEN AND LOW HID) Only.
- HID Relay Harnesses are used to protect your HID Ballasts and HID Bulbs. They solve most of the "flickering" issues that some vehicles experience when an aftermarket HID Kit is installed.
- Relay Harnesses also fix issues that result from low electrical current from cars, and the single light turning on during startup. We highly recommend the installation of a relay harness with EVERY aftermarket HID Kit installation.
- HID DIGITAL High/Low Beam Harness designed to work with aftermarket HID Kits/Ballasts
- Fitment: 9004 / 9007 / H4 / H13 / 9008 High/Low Beam Conversion Kit
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC 35W 30 Amp
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Content - One Controller Relay Harness (Choose Size Above)
- Covers both driver and passenger side headlights
- Draws a stable current from the battery to your HID Lights
- Wires are protected by a heat shield as well as heat shrink
- Should outlast the life of host HID Kits
- Direct Plug & Play